The Six Nations kicks off on February 1st where favourites Ireland – spearheaded by World Rugby Player of the Year Jonny Sexton – will look to defend their crown ahead of the World Cup in Japan. Omnisport will be covering the tournament in full detail across our video and editorial platforms until the completion of the tournament on March 16th. Find out more about our coverage below.
- England pre-match news conferences
- England post-match reaction
- Pre-match and post-match content around other ad-hoc fixtures
- Pre-match and post-match soundbites on England games
- Pre-match and post-match soundbites around other ad-hoc fixtures
- Weekly review wrap (Six Nations in 60 seconds)
- Pre-match and post-match England best bits (on merit)
- Breaking News on merit
- Regular newslines including team announcements and injury updates
- Pre-tournament feature sidebars
- Data-driven match previews
- Post-game report on every match
- Reaction piece (min one per game)
- Additional feature content around the end of the tournament/winners.
For more information on how Omnisport can enhance your coverage of the Six Nations, get in touch using the form below.