Formula One has seen some sweeping changes to the sport since the end of the 2016 season, Rosberg’s shock retirement, Eccelstone’s reign over the sport being ended and a host of new rule changes and technical changes to enhance the spectacle. We have also applied our own sweeping changes and lining up on the grid for the 2017 season is an enhanced product suite across our Editorial and Video for Digital and Broadcast products that put your audiences at the heart of the world’s most glamorous and fast-paced sport.
For more information on our range of editorial and video products, please see below.
Live Formula 1 Blog:
Available for every Grand Prix over the season and using a lively and informative tone, our live blog will describe what happens lap-by-lap in the race, written by our expert sport journalists and including relevant imagery, comment, Opta data and selected video and social media content to tell the unique story of the race.
This is a core blog for Saturday Practice, Saturday Qualifying and Sunday Race, with Friday practice available on request.
- 6-hour blog Friday Practice (approximately 09:00 to 15:00)
- 5-hour Saturday Practice and Qualifying blog (approximately 10:00 to 15:00)
- 5-hour Race day blog (approximately 11:00 to 16:00)
Formula 1 News Wire:
For the 2017 season we have revamped our editorial news wire to provide you with a predictable weekly format encompassing the best breaking news, shareable content, build-up and race coverage from the world of Formula 1, delivered as it happens:
Our outline editorial schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday: Gossip round-up
- Wednesday: Look ahead to the weekend's race using Opta data
- Thursday: Coverage of each drivers' press conference
- Friday: Detailed preview of Sunday's race with analysis from Friday's practise sessions
- Saturday: Qualifying report and reaction from leading names
- Sunday: Race report, including Opta Facts and reaction from leading names
- Monday: Race reflection from our F1 experts
News, Interviews and Race Previews:
- Newsgathering from 5 pre-race events throughout the season delivering breaking news, interviews and colour
- Key team race previews and interviews from some of the sport’s most famous teams, including Ferrari and Mercedes.
Data Videos – powered by Opta
- 5 Opta facts preview ahead of each Grand Prix.
- Regional teams will deliver one video relevant to their market – i.e. Italy on Ferrari ahead of each Grand Prix etc.
For further information on anything detailed above, contact us using the contact form below or email us at email@example.com.